Friday, July 6, 2012

New AlphaTRAK 2 Purchase Required


Last week my humans had to order some more testing supplies. They like American Diabetes Wholesale. http://www.americandiabeteswholesale.com/?gclid=CMD-jZXhhbECFUEGRQod3FJeJw

When the shipment arrived, it had a note that the AlphaTRAK we used to monitor my blood glucose was being discontinued and we would have to order the new AlphaTRAK 2. My humans hate when companies do this, as it is just forcing you to buy a new product. The note stated that you could continue to use the old AlphaTRAK, but my humans felt that the margins of error when reading the blood glucose were too high. At least American Diabetes Wholesale offered a substantial discount to upgrade.

This is a picture of my old AlphaTRAK and the journal my humans keep on my blood glucose readings, how much insulin they give me, my weight and appetite.


No comments:

Post a Comment