Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Foxy and Walter - A New Friendship

My humans recently rescued a puppy. They named him Walter. He was dumped from a car in a neighborhood. Luckily, someone saw this happen. They took him to my Vet. He had a note tied to his collar that said his current owners could no longer care for him, and that he had his shots and was a mini Pekingese. Well, my humans think he looks more like a Shih Tzu. Long story short, my humans took him into our home on a trial basis to see if I would be okay with him. Well as you can see from the video, we are pals. I think he knows I am blind, as he can be very quiet as I am looking for him. Sometimes I walk right by without knowing he is there. Since I went blind, I tend to bark a bit more. This is my way of saying "hey, I am here!". Enjoy my video.

No comments:

Post a Comment