Tuesday, June 26, 2012


So, last August when my humans found out I was blind and had diabetes they went shopping! They bought food (wet and dry Prescription Diet®w/d® Canine Low Fat-Diabetic-Gastrointestinal). They bought insulin and needles. They bought new meds (Atopica and Genesis spray). I had eye drops (neo/poly/dex opth susp and Tacrolimus). We were all set to tackle this illness and get me back to health.

At first my humans were very upset, but I was okay.  I knew things were different but it only took me a while to get the hang of being blind and the new meds.  I ran into a few things, the bar stool hurt the worst.  After a few weeks, I had the lay of the house and a part of the backyard down.  Best of all, my humans would give me treats after I got my shots (healthy treats of course).

I know it sounds like a lot, but my humans love me and I love them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment